• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://tradingslabs.com

41 posts in this topic

news.gif

This is a new site just for members of NGC or PCGS who are interested in trading NGC or Slabbed coins.

It has only been up 2 days and has already added 10 new members!

This site is for TRADING slabs the way we used to trade marbles and cards when we were young. So log in, tell everyone what you have to trade and see what offers you get!

Keep an open mind and you never know where you interests will take you.

Ron Day

http://tradingslabs.com

Well it has been about 2 months now and we have nearly 100 members. Hundreds of coins up for trade and many many good trades have taken place.

If you have not stopped by yet, What is stopping you?

Those of you that haven't should really check this site out. I have had a lot of fun the first few days. It's 100% legit, and if a deal goes sour (which it really shouldn't on account of the nice people) then the guy that jipped you gets banned and is not allowed to trade anything anymore. I traded a few extra coins I had for a nice peace dollar. Pretty cool idea!

P.S. I was the 100th member! (unfortunately, they don't hand out awards for special members...)

I signed up, activated my account, and now I can't seem to log in. Things like that really annoy me.

Can't log in? hm... well you may need to activate your account first. All you have to do is put your ebay user ID or NGC ID in your signature. That's what I did and I didn't have any problem.

I did that, and I clicked on the activation link in the e-mail they sent. But everytime I try to log in I get "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password." Then I tried to click on the activation link again and I get "Sorry, but no such user exists." What a collosal waste of time.

I talked to Ronday , and he said he deleted 2 usernames based on their signup information. Make sure all of your information is correct. Then try again. BTW which username did you try to log in? jtryka?

Welcome aboard guys!

Close to 110 members in less than 3 months.

Lots of great trades.

I err on the side of caution letting people in, so if you have a problem just email me:

ron@rdays.com

All you have to do is put your NGC user Id, your eBay user Id, or your PCGS user Id in your signature and then you should be verified. Then you will be able to trade and the like.

If anybody has trouble email me and I will fix it for you.

I try to be careful about who gets onto the site.

There are a few steps.

#1. You have to register.

#2. You have to confirm your email address by responding to confirmation email.

#3. You need to include your NGC, Ebay and or PCGS Registry UserID in the signature of your profile

(The last one I can do for you)

Once this is all done I MANUALLY upgrade your account. So, if you do not get upgraded within a day email me and I will take care of it for you smile.gif

Ronday, I hope its ok me posting like this. I just thought that these guys would have a great time at your site. Hope I didn't cause too much trouble.

Ronday, I hope its ok me posting like this. I just thought that these guys would have a great time at your site. Hope I didn't cause too much trouble.

takeit.gifsign-funnypost.gifhail.gifdevil.gif

Like any website there are members and there are active members and in the case of tradingslabs there are trading members and active trading members. Our goal is to have 100 active trading members before making the site "INVITATION ONLY"

We now have 40 Active Trading Members. This may not seem like a lot, but take a look at this site which is HUGE and count how many ACTIVE members there are.

All are welcome to visit, so stop by and post some of your extra slabs or become a REAL trader and look through our members registry and offer one of the coins from your registry! I have found those to be the most difficult and rewarding trades!

This site was set up to help PCGS and NGC Registry users improve their sets.

Only Members of either NGC or PCGS qualify for access onto the http://tradingslabs.com trading rooms. And other sites at my discretion.

Tradingslabs is a private Trading site.

Unlike Ebay or other commercial sites tradingslabs will bounce any questionable users.

This may mean a few innocent people get kicked off the board, but tradingslabs was designed to be fun.

You cannot have fun trading coins if you cannot trust your trading partner.

Members are required to maintain 100% feedback or membership is revoked. There is a feedback forum that you are required to post to when you complete a trade. And a new Reputation system to also help others members view a quick feedback.

This site is for TRADING slabs the way we used to trade marbles and cards when we were young. So log in, tell everyone what you have to trade and see what offers you get!

Operation of a website requires accessibility, as a poor experience will likely cause users to not bother to return. This is the message I received while attempting access:

MyBB Internal Error

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:

MyBB Error (43)

Error Message:

The install directory (install/) still exists on your server and is not locked. To access MyBB please either remove this directory or create an empty file in it called 'lock'.

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.