• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Certified Registry Adds Sets

12 posts in this topic

I started not to do this, you have to believe me. I really said "self", don't do this. But you left it too open.

Arch, are you talking about the water girls' set?

(TeeHee)

• Administrator

We're still working out the scoring for that?

er... yah...

She collects Type Sets... and we're still working out the Type Set scoring.

That IS what you meant, right? RIGHT?! (lol!)

Arch

Unless I want to be called something other than a nice gentleman of some advanced years, yes, that's what I meant. Exactly, "if you know what I mean." (snicker) (wink)

• Administrator

Shield nickels didn't beat out type sets. And in fact, the numbers for type sets are pretty much done, HOWEVER, the system as it's currently setup is designed to provide a separate scoring mechanism by individual coin types (such as are listed in a pop report). It's not setup to do only a few scores for each slot, ignorning things like date and such. SOOOO, although the numismatic part is done, we're having to add a little new structure to handle it.

Thus, NGC figured in the meantime they might as well get some other sets up.

No worries, type sets are coming. wink.gif

Arch

Hello - I would sure like it if you would seperate the modern silver and gold commemoratives into two different Registry Sets, like you have done on the early commemoratives. Any plans on doing so? If so, when? Thanks, Jim