• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of suggestions...

5 posts in this topic

Can NGC put 2 new columns in the "Coins Manager" to show if the coin has a picture and a description like there is when you look at the coin set. I was load pictures but could not remember which ones I had uploaded. I went back and forth with the editor until I got it straight. A column with an icon of the camera to show a picture exists for obv and rev would be good.

Also can the coins be arranged in some sort of logical order? It is a pain to look through the whole collection for 1 coin.

• Administrator

Hello Jason,

Sounds like a good suggestion, we'll try to get it in there.

I believe the coins are sorted in a particular order, but we'll check that out too.

Arch: Would you consider adding the 1860/61 Longacre/Paquet Transition Seated Dime Variety to the Dime Type Set It is a type I (chubby) Liberty, with T-II motto, (5) vertical lines in shield and Type II reverse)? It is a quite scarce (and under appreciated) and a (2) year legitimate variety that is listed in the Redbook and Gerry Fortin's site. IMHO it should have a higher score than the vanilla Type II variety, motto obverse and T-II reverse.

OT3