• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shield nickel variety set descriptions overhauled - please visit !!!

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Since I couldn't sleep last night, I rewrote, expanded and overhauled all the text descriptions for the Sunnywood "Cherrypicker Set" (shield nickel set #3 with die varieties).

When you are in the mood for some light reading wink.gif please visit this Registry set (listed first under Nickels). Let me know what you think !!!!

Here's a link: Sunnywood's Cherrypicker Set of MS Shield Nickels

Thanks,

Sunnywood

Too much information!!! I only read a few of them so far, and I find your descriptions both informational and humorous.

Well done!

EVP

PS My dog-ter liked it too.

• Administrator

Wow! Definitely a great example of how the registry can function as a major source of shared knowledge about collecting. An outstanding public service, Sunnywood.

Arch

Your descriptions are absolutely first rate. The amount of information that they convey is very educational to people like myself who do not collect this series (although I do have a 1883 Variety Set of Liberties and the Shield Nickel). The only thing that I would ask for is more pictures. You coins are so superb that I would like to see pictures of them.