• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week # 170 - There's a pot of gold at the end of the Golden Gate Bridge!!

10 posts in this topic

QUESTION:

The San Francisco Mint has utilized three buildings over the years. Excluding bullion coins, which gold denominations were struck in only one of them?

Good Luck!

Our first place winner will receive a copy of the " Limited Edition " 2005 Red Book. A prize will be awarded to a randomly selected player.

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends/ended on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia Info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it. Stop back each Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners

If this keeps up I am going to have to buy my own copy ! I guess $10.00 Eagles! I haven't a clue as to why???

Not sure on this as I know little about gold (out of my price range budget), but a quick peek at my Breen's shows that all but the $4.00 denomination were struck at the 2nd U.S. Mint in San Fransisco (The Granite Lady) so that means the:

$1.00

$2.50

$3.00

$5.00

$10.00

$20.00

???????

QUESTION:

The San Francisco Mint has utilized three buildings over the years. Excluding bullion coins, which gold denominations were struck in only one of them?

ANSWER:

$1 and $3

Congratulations Prooflike you are the winner this week. Your prize is on its way!!

There are no runner up winners.

Thanks for playing and stop back next week for another question. Keep up the good work!