• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has Anyone seen or bought this set?
1 1

25 posts in this topic

It's the first I've seen of it, but then I'm also typically not shopping for silver dollars unless it's a gift giving occasion with my fiancée.  Even in cupronickel though, it looks like a cool commemorative.  I like some Pobjoy Mint stuff.....I have a few of their pieces in my collection of coins that depict different species of birds. 

It's a real coin, did you note the BVI in the description?  British Virgin Islands, member of the British Commonwealth, which is why the queens portrait is on it.  This is just another country jumping on the bandwagon to try and get money out of collectors.  The 100 aniversary coins for the Morgan and Peace dollar have been getting press, so they make something commemorating them too to try and syphon off some US coin collector cash.

Yes I noticed. But since I already had the 2021 Morgan and the Real 2021 Brittania, I passed on it because it’s made from cupronickel. Lol 😆 

Edited by Mr.Bill347
Typing

On 9/16/2021 at 3:37 PM, GBrad said:

Good point Condor!  Being that I am fairly well versed in hydraulics and hydraulic presses... and have access to a CNC machine and some of the best steel blanks known to man.... you just gave me an idea....:idea:  Not that I would ever try to pass off something completely hummy to anyone to take their hard earned $$$ but hey..... I'm wondering if someone wouldn't buy a specially designed and minted token from an old North Georgia country boy especially if it had enough eye appeal and was interesting enough?? Hmmmmhm.  I think it would be a fun thing to do and experiment with.  

I would like to be placed on the list for an inaugural issue. Numbered and signed.    PM me and I’ll pay right up. Thanks James 🤓

People tend to put some negative opinions about rednecks.  So as with every thing you have good and not so good ( notice I didn’t say bad)

without redneck engineering.. … where would I be. 
without redneck logic….. I wouldn’t understand 1/3 of the people who I talk to 

I spent 4 years in redneck country and some parts of the culture just sneak up on you and before you know it. You develop your own little redneck outlook.  I found myself with a better understanding of some of my fellow Americans.  Older I get the more different outlooks I have become part of 

On 9/17/2021 at 9:58 AM, James Zyskowski said:

without redneck logic….. I wouldn’t understand 1/3 of the people who I talk to 

Due to redneck logic (on their part), I don't understand 2/3rds of the people who talk to me.

Edited by Conder101

James I’m not surprised but passed on them since they were cupronickel. I also already have both of the  201 Eagles, waiting for 2021 Morgan cc and 2021 peace dollars as well as having purchased the 2021 Brittania silver and the 2021 Queens 95th birthday coin. So I guess my own set.

Edited by Mr.Bill347
I can’t type on my phone

James they did produce a silver coin version, but I’m sure the one I bought isn’t one of them! I don’t care, it is only for a simple display set I’m building anyway. Thanks

Bill