• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help how do I get this graded and is it worth it

12 posts in this topic

I don't see any reason why either of these coins should be graded.  If you see something I'm not seeing please be sure to elaborate.

Edited by Crawtomatic

On 7/28/2021 at 7:21 AM, Geno g said:

Thank you info 

The Cents are not DDO-001, which is the big $ coin. There is a DDO-002 but it's pretty minor and NGC does not currently recognize it, factor in the condition of the Cents, which is not good, and it all equals out too not being worth the cost to have these graded. If you post close ups of the the dates and LIBERTY it could be possible to determine if either are DDO-002 but the condition could make that difficult. In the end they are probably only worth one cent regardless. 

As for the nickel the only variety that NGC currently recognizes for a 2005-D is the "Speared Bison", that coin is not a "Speared Bison" and it is in circulated condition. Not worth having graded either.