• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone recognize this TPG ?
2 2

18 posts in this topic

[Fleeting thought... since when is a rubber band an appropriate restraint to be used in keeping formerly sonically sealed encapsulations together?]

On 7/25/2021 at 10:16 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

[Fleeting thought... since when is a rubber band an appropriate restraint to be used in keeping formerly sonically sealed encapsulations together?]

Oh that must be one of those anti-fungal, anti-static, anti-body “limited quantity” graded slabs restraints !

On 7/25/2021 at 8:16 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Hey howdy I bought a set of2009 Lincoln graded by these guys. I’ll dig em out tomorrow. Rubber bands are required for these slabs all of mine popped open when I got them. Junk products and lousy people   Laughable now. :roflmao:didn’t pay much and was when I was first learning about eBay 

Edited by James Zyskowski

Well here’s a look at my “walk of shame “. For some reason I have 2sets. (Ram head into wall learn nothing, repeat 😊). These arrived mostly rattling around the box and none were sealed (glued). Hey ms70 :roflmao:

E22297E5-FA98-496A-8BD2-54AEE4C7EAE0.jpeg

74EF9011-8CD2-4AD8-907A-02ADC61C6350.jpeg

A5247E5F-3BA0-4BC6-80B5-238FB53CDCD1.jpeg

6FE2A0D8-1959-406E-B9DD-5A8B023943B4.jpeg

76117029-A392-4106-8107-5FEADBDA4573.jpegI just found the original coins that were sent. I seem to remember replacing the originals with better examples ( of a common cloloin ). 😳 embar:roflmao:rassing 

Edited by James Zyskowski

On 7/28/2021 at 12:13 AM, VKurtB said:

My favorite part of this is their apparent unwillingness to change the ink cartridges.

YMMV.  (Incidentally, anecdotal evidence suggests the highest quality rubber used to produce long-lasting, superior bands resistant to deterioration was Malaysia.)   🐓