• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What can you all tell me about this 2 oz?
3 3

31 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2021 at 7:58 PM, James Zyskowski said:

Where did it say what she paid. If it’s a couple years old she paid about $35-$40.   I have inspected a few Intaglio products and the US Mint could take some lessons.  ;)

Now here is where I agree with you wholeheartedly without reservation.  The shame now is the INTAGLIO MINT has been reorganized and shifted the emphasis of their classic line of coins to Molon Labes, Zodiacs and other products that may or may not resonate with buyers.

(New York City local law, as many of you know or may have heard, allows women to bare their breasts in public.)

The Standing Liberty is exceptional.  The rivets on the shield are clear and distinct.  The unusual denticular structure is unique and without equal.

I believe those who want to debate price fail to consider the thirty-seven other factors which must be considered ranging from employing Engravers, producing and maintaining dies and mint-making equipment, procuring precious metals, storing them, and all costs assumed by a small, private operation to insure all facets of the business, including packing, registering, insuring, clearing payments, shipping, tracking and responding in timely fashion to customer service inquiries is accomplished seamlessly. I have ordered from them many times without a hitch, and recommend them unreservedly.  Bear in mind all the activity that must take place behind the scenes to produce that product and sell it to you at a modest profit. And, yes, they can teach the U.S. Mint a thing or two about responsiveness and quality control.  Best of all, the silver products are of .999 finess, and show it.  Each and every coin is a flawless gem.  🐓