• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to say thank you …

6 posts in this topic

I am typing from the bourse floor at Summer FUN in Orlando. EVERYTHING is hurry up and wait, PARTICULARLY at NGC. Too many people unprepared to drop off their grading orders hogging up the tables. Why don’t people prepare???? Some people simply “camp” at NGC for the better part of an hour. ¡Ay caramba!

Patience is a virtue.  Impatience is a hinderance to the sufferer and to the sufferee.  I have been sending in my coins through economy service over the last few months and I am more than happy to wait for them to arrive.  I love it when the status changes and I know I'm getting closer to the "grading completed" stage!  I understand for people who run coin shops or coin buying/selling businesses that "time is money", but even then, relax.  Life is too short to be worried, impatient, waiting and angry all the time.  Besides...if you're at a show called "FUN", for goodness sakes, have some fun!

On 7/9/2021 at 5:09 PM, VKurtB said:

I am typing from the bourse floor at Summer FUN in Orlando. EVERYTHING is hurry up and wait, PARTICULARLY at NGC. Too many people unprepared to drop off their grading orders hogging up the tables. Why don’t people prepare???? Some people simply “camp” at NGC for the better part of an hour. ¡Ay caramba!

Well I figured since NGC waited so long to earn my business I could wait till they got to my stuff and they have It feels like Xmas when I was kid very excited but worried too cause if Santa forgets about me lol but I digress the Summer FUN in Orlando is a coin show of some sort ..? I know I could google it but I prefer conversing sir please enlighten an old ignorant man lol

On 7/10/2021 at 6:43 PM, boybacon said:

Patience is a virtue.  Impatience is a hinderance to the sufferer and to the sufferee.  I have been sending in my coins through economy service over the last few months and I am more than happy to wait for them to arrive.  I love it when the status changes and I know I'm getting closer to the "grading completed" stage!  I understand for people who run coin shops or coin buying/selling businesses that "time is money", but even then, relax.  Life is too short to be worried, impatient, waiting and angry all the time.  Besides...if you're at a show called "FUN", for goodness sakes, have some fun!

I agree with you on the “ business “ side of the coin ha ha but still though … I wouldn’t want somebody yelling at me be it ..angry emails or in person  while I’m at work … it doesn’t move the process any faster and might even slow it down some … If I’m going  to eat out with someone and go through a drive up window and the people I’m with are rude or anything I will not eat because you don’t mess with people who handle your food or coins it’s just common courtesy and common sense . lol ok I’m done