• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We were watching nascar at Road America any car coins?
1 1

42 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Oldhoopster said:

A member posted some medallions and rounds he collects.  While this type of collectable may not be of interest to a lot of numismatists, when did it become acceptable to criticize another persons collection?

Oh wait, your post said nothing critical about his collection, you skipped that step and went immediately to personal insult.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

14 minutes ago, James Zyskowski said:

Clue-ski huh. I have a lot of relatives who might just look at that as well you know…maybe you don’t but you maybe should pick your slurs a little more carefully…James Zyskow-ski 

4 hours ago, James Zyskowski said:

Clue-ski huh. I have a lot of relatives who might just look at that as well you know…maybe you don’t but you maybe should pick your slurs a little more carefully…James Zyskow-ski 

I see why all you know is the confused emoji..lol

4 hours ago, James Zyskowski said:

So... I went to google and  typed define ski... Came up with all the skiing related blah blah... So then define Ski as a slur... Guess what... Nothing.... Zero.... Nada... Then I went through all my dealings with my polish freinds and brothers from the Corps... Polenskis ,Grkbowskies etc etc and all of them were Skis and Every one of them were cool. Ski was actually a sign of acceptance and respect.. One of my great personal heros in history John Sobieski ,Probably had someone call him Ski at one point..... But you NEED to be offended... You Look to be offended.... Why?

slur....lol

13 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

So... I went to google and  typed define ski... Came up with all the skiing related blah blah... So then define Ski as a slur... Guess what... Nothing.... Zero.... Nada... Then I went through all my dealings with my polish freinds and brothers from the Corps... Polenskis ,Grkbowskies etc etc and all of them were Skis and Every one of them were cool. Ski was actually a sign of acceptance and respect.. One of my great personal heros in history John Sobieski ,Probably had someone call him Ski at one point..... But you NEED to be offended... You Look to be offended.... Why?

slur....lol

So you're saying it's ok to use an ethnic slur to make fun of other people because you don't believe it's offensive?  Even after you were told specifically it was offensive?  

I haven't been posting here for long, but if your recent responses to the board are any indication, I think I understand what you're trying to contribute.  Best of luck with your collecting endeavors.

1 hour ago, MAULEMALL said:

slur....lol

Wow your ignorance is exceeded only by your lack of understanding. It’s all about usage. You know what your doing and maybe your buddies have no dignity.    you take your form of bigotry and shut your racist mouth. Don’t talk to me about your military my family has been serving a long time many generations   Pompous!

Edited by James Zyskowski

1 hour ago, Oldhoopster said:

So you're saying it's ok to use an ethnic slur to make fun of other people because you don't believe it's offensive?  Even after you were told specifically it was offensive?  

I haven't been posting here for long, but if your recent responses to the board are any indication, I think I understand what you're trying to contribute.  Best of luck with your collecting endeavors.

No what I'm saying is because a couple on the internet got their feelings hurt ,and got embarrassed , and are being laughed at by all the sane people here ,Only have a victim race card to play..

A couple Nascar bois got their racist on...lol

10 minutes ago, James Zyskowski said:

Wow your ignorance is exceeded only by your lack of understanding. It’s all about usage. You know what your doing and maybe your buddies have no dignity.    you take your form of bigotry and shut your racist mouth. Don’t talk to me about your military my family has been serving a long time many generations   Pompous!

lol

27 minutes ago, James Zyskowski said:

Your helpless and an ignorant racist. I’m sure your very proud of your self   

I don't think @MAULEMALL is a racist.  I think he's just someone who enjoys finding people to push around on an anonymous internet chat board.  He probably was just trying to push your buttons and in an effort to be clever, he inadvertently stepped in it.  Then he tried to save his butt by doubling down with the "Some of my best friends are..." type of comment, and dug himself deeper.  At least that's how I see it.  Others may see it differently.

Time to just take his comments for what they are worth and move on

Ya don’t know that I’m ready to except his bigotry is accidental. I am ready to move on can he? I am just his latest target random number but I think his sickness runs much deeper and his jaded attitude really makes it worse 

On 7/4/2021 at 6:16 PM, James Zyskowski said:

No?  Perhaps this one 

1BC8E0DC-0277-4E61-9400-CA240C231843.jpeg

A6C72D7A-3493-4925-9740-D8746F1B14BD.jpeg

1E8C55AD-4B89-4E28-8EA5-00C104CA3E7E.jpeg

DC1DDE3B-2E8F-4C5E-B18E-9670C911C771.jpeg

Cool coin , or medallion or whatever you call it … something different ! I don’t know why some folks on here are giving you a hard time over little coin out of all honesty it sometimes gets real boring on here seeing and constantly talking about “US coinage” which 90% of US coins are ugliest coins on earth ever made but 90% of folks on here know no better but to only collect “US coinage” everything else is garbage … My brother a few years asked if I saved any of our hot wheel cars from back in late 60’s and 70’s we had hundreds and hundreds of them when we were little when we gotten tired of playing with a certain car we used to lay them on railroad track “crushing time” we called it .. Sadly not knowing we crushed some well sought out collectible hot wheel cars , back then we never thought they would be collectibles on today’s market . Goes to show who knows what the future holds for certain collectibles … We did the same thing to garbage pal kid cards we collected in 80’s damaged and abused them some of them cards are worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars on today’s market