• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We were watching nascar at Road America any car coins?
1 1

42 posts in this topic

Just now, James Zyskowski said:

But but it’s got a serial number :roflmao:must be valuable 😂

Imagine if this is what I got just how many “valuable coins “ must be stuffed together waiting for my wished for value to appear. This is a good place for me to learn about value!

1 hour ago, MAULEMALL said:

Nascar, As real as wrasslin:golfclap:

What the heck are you talking about? Your bio sez seasoned veteran !  WWE and nascar have absolutely nothing in common except but being a newbie who’s just beginning to understand that sometimes seasoned vets can’t resist clowning the new guys. Well thanks a lot your post was a great help and enjoyed your on topic photographic contributions 

7 minutes ago, James Zyskowski said:

What the heck are you talking about? Your bio sez seasoned veteran !  WWE and nascar have absolutely nothing in common except but being a newbie who’s just beginning to understand that sometimes seasoned vets can’t resist clowning the new guys. Well thanks a lot your post was a great help and enjoyed your on topic photographic contributions 

"Stock" car racing is an oxymoron and as Clint Boyer proved in Richmond, As fixed as a wrasslin match.

15 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

"Stock" car racing is an oxymoron and as Clint Boyer proved in Richmond, As fixed as a wrasslin match.

All righty then.  That’s a very special opinion and I’m glad it is working for you.  (Hint). Post asked about a car coin.  

2 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

Nascar, As real as wrasslin:golfclap:

A member posted some medallions and rounds he collects.  While this type of collectable may not be of interest to a lot of numismatists, when did it become acceptable to criticize another persons collection?

Oh wait, your post said nothing critical about his collection, you skipped that step and went immediately to personal insult.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Just now, Oldhoopster said:

A member posted some medallions and rounds he collects.  While this type of collectable may not be of interest to a lot of numismatists, when did it become acceptable to criticize another persons collection?

Oh wait, your post said nothing critical about his collection, you skipped that step and went immediately to personal insult.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Said nothing bout him, Said nothing bought his "coins" Said Nascar was real as wrasslin.. Funny thing people collect Wrasslin memorabilia...

You jumped in with some weird stuff that would make the clique proudlol

3 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

Said nothing bout him, Said nothing bought his "coins" Said Nascar was real as wrasslin.. Funny thing people collect Wrasslin memorabilia...

You jumped in with some weird stuff that would make the clique proudlol

Technically, I guess you didn't specifically call him out.  I'm sure you had no intention of having some fun at the expense of another member who was just sharing his collection.  I apologize for the misunderstanding 

2 minutes ago, Oldhoopster said:

Technically, I guess you didn't specifically call him out.  I'm sure you had no intention of having some fun at the expense of another member who was just sharing his collection.  I apologize for the misunderstanding 

itscool..

You know what's funny... I live literally blocks from RIC... I can't count how many races I've been to... Going back to when Richmond was a dirt Track and they had Motorcycle races every Wednesday night in the summer... The race where Dale Earnhardt was hanging out the window wiping his windshield driving the car down pit road steering with his foot..... I WAS THERE... I was also there when clint boyer exposed NASCAR for the fixed system it is.. When he cheated at Richmond ,Intentionally spinning out on the last lap .... I was 20 feet away from him when he did it... And the nascar did after has killed nascar... They can't give tickets away....

2 minutes ago, Hinkle said:

Dang! Thought i was going to see a handicap match. :fear:

Hinkle..you joined on of the 3 most important days of each and every year.. Dec 25 Jesus birthday,  April 30 My birthday, ANDNov 10, My beloved Marine Corps birthday..

Very cool...

19 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

You know what's funny... 

Yeah, one member's desperate response to obfuscate another's with pure, unadulterated, nonsense. Where you may have been, when, and why is superfluous miscellany. And claiming you have never been gone from the Forum -- for months -- is a checkable fact. Sheesh!

2 minutes ago, Quintus Arrius said:

Yeah, one member's desperate response to obfuscate another's with pure, unadulterated, nonsense. Where you may have been, when, and why is superfluous miscellany. And claiming you have never been gone from the Forum -- for months -- is a checkable fact. Sheesh!

Meds Qball... Meds:whistle:

1 hour ago, Oldhoopster said:

.... when did it become acceptable to criticize another persons collection?

About two years ago when I showed up with a bunch of Roosters 🐓.

Dang dude nice job. You might be happy on the other p**s forum. From what I can tell pompous know it all’s and just like you can’t wait to crush any newbies who don’t meet your idea of what a proper question might be. Considering the lower amount of traffic here you are a sparkling example of why. Maulemall!

Edited by James Zyskowski

3 hours ago, James Zyskowski said:

Well…… NASCAR is gimmicky racing. “Lucky dog”, green white checker, stage points…. Yeccch! Now what other series doesn’t do those things? Oh yeah, nearly every other top tier series. Gimmicks and way slower than Indy, F1, and prototype. Yum-mee!

Edited by VKurtB

1 hour ago, James Zyskowski said:

Dang dude nice job. You might be happy on the other p**s forum. From what I can tell pompous know it all’s and just like you can’t wait to crush any newbies who don’t meet your idea of what a proper question might be. Considering the lower amount of traffic here you are a sparkling example of why. Maulemall!

Gosh...lol

Heres a clueski

NASCAR chat | Racing Forums (racing-forums.com)

Edited by MAULEMALL

Pompous…. Again you’re really hung up on being mr. I got the right answers to the wrong questions. What part of coin are you missing. Take your nascar knowledge to a racing forum. The point you’re making is pointless as the virtues of racing and your almighty always right opinions have nothing to do with car coins   VKurtB dude to each his own!  Again boy’s car coins not pontificating on the merits of racing.       Read the dang title sez we were watching nascar post car coins

Edited by James Zyskowski

1 hour ago, VKurtB said:

Well…… NASCAR is gimmicky racing. “Lucky dog”, green white checker, stage points…. Yeccch! Now what other series doesn’t do those things? Oh yeah, nearly every other top tier series. Gimmicks and way slower than Indy, F1, and prototype. Yum-mee!

Second post Indy pace car what are you talking about?

2 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

Gosh...lol

Heres a clueski

NASCAR chat | Racing Forums (racing-forums.com)

Clue-ski huh. I have a lot of relatives who might just look at that as well you know…maybe you don’t but you maybe should pick your slurs a little more carefully…James Zyskow-ski