• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help on finishing my 3rd statehood collection, only need 1 more coin!!! (UPDATED ORIGINAL POST)

10 posts in this topic

Yes 3rd set, i know lol. Anyway, I have all 50 states in pf70 uc clad, I got all 50 states in pf69 uc silver. I started collecting pf70 uc in silver I am down to needing just 1 more coin to finish out that set and to be done with the statehood quarter's altogether.

I am only looking for NGC Graded S Silver PF70 Ultra Cameo. If anyone has any extra's and would like to sell 1 to me i'm ready to talk or negotiate a price that i can afford and a price that you are willing to sell it for. I might be even willing to trade coins for the coins i am needing with other statehood coins, this is the last coin i am needing:

2000 S New Hampshire

This is my whole story as to my coin collecting, if you like to know a little bit about myself and why i am doing it. I'm not your normal coin collector, while i do have a few set's that i'm trying to complete, all the precious metal's that i have in my collection will go to my stepson. My stepson is mentally handicapped, and when me and my wife pass away, everything will go to him, and the person that will be in charge of taking care of him until he passes away can take all of it and resale it and use the money to help take care of him. Due to a back injury i am on disability, and due to a car accident my wife is on disability, so neither one of us has any means of leaving him with any financial support, i thought buying precious metal's and coins would be a great way to help him when the time comes, and hope it will be enough.

So as you can see, everything i do or buy is for him and not me, and yes i do look for bargains, cheap deals, and i will haggle on the price of something if i personally feel that is to much for what it is, because the cheaper i can get it now, the more he will have in he future, that's why i'm not your normal collector

Edited by midniteshot

I checked your set..... I have the Silvers;

2002-S Silver Ohio, 2002-S Silver Indiana, and 2007-S Silver Wyoming. PF70UC NGC

All 3 ---- $350 shipped and insured. :)

this is midniteshot's wife, he had to go out of town for a couple days, not sure when he will be back, his mother had to be taken to the hospital, and he wanted me to make a post about it on here in case someone was willing to help him out, or got a reply. so that's what i'm doing.

thank's for the response six miles, i'll tell him that he has at least one person that's willing to help out. i'm sure he will make and other post once he get's back into town, so all i can ask is for everyone to give him time he will get back. i also see that you live i sc also, so hello neighbor, lol. we live in murrells inlet sc

well i'm back for now. thank you for your reply six mile, i sent you a message about the coins, and thanks again for your time

well folk's i only need i more coin, any takes out their willing to help out?

only need 2000 S New Hampshire

thanks for the reply Mr.Bill347, i haven't see this one yet, but i did see another one that was a auction and not buy it now. i'm just looking for the ngc only though. i was going to call ngc and ask them if i had a pcgs coin and i wanted it to be re-slabbed in a ngc slab, i know they will re-slab it being from pcgs, but i do not know if it will half to be regraded to keep the same grade, but they where already closed for the day (just after 8pm when i saw it)

since i do not have a single statehood coin from pcgs i really haven't even looked at them, only been looking in the ngc category, i was how cheap the ngc was compared to the ngc and thought what if i buy it and send it in to be re-slab as a ngc would they need to regrade it to keep the same grade or what. since i don't have any from pcgs, i'll wait until i can call and ask ngc to know for sure. one single coin out of fifty pcgs is just to much of a odd ball to have, lol

thanks again for your time, and your replay, hope you have a good weekend

(i do believe i am rambling on and repeating myself, lol sorry)

Edited by midniteshot
left out info