How much is my coin worth now?
3 3

32 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, RWB said:

Businesses have no obligation to make anything public, and only very little if they are publicly traded corporations.

Government, on the contrary, has voluminous disclosure requirements - it comes with a democracy.

Would it be fair to say NGC is unable or unwilling to confirm or deny -- i.e., disclose, whether its very first encapsulationย was assigned # 0000001-001?

I thought this one was kinda calling me in a wayย :)

So long story short, any coin regardless the encapsulation and or grade it's been given, is a piece of art that someone else created and for if any reason I like it then it don't matter cause it's worth something to me.

For the artwork we deal in is Engravers blood sweat and tears, that alone should mean something.

Now if my coin had one of a kind rooster ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ markings, well then friend you got a ๐Ÿ† that is priceless in the eyes of the beholder.

Even if the world wasn't willing or wanting to accept it or anything of its nature/kind/not in my book.

Maybe I'm wrong to think this way, thou I don't think so, to me the only difference between an artist and Engravers is their tools.

๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Thanks all