• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver 1oz Panda

4 posts in this topic

Looking for a 1983 silver panda PF67 to 69 what would you feel is a fair price to pay? I seen a few with 

a price of 2,300 for the PF67 and 5,000 for the PF69.The only one I can find is the PF69 now does any one know if 

there is a place to look for one

1 hour ago, EPC said:

Looking for a 1983 silver panda PF67 to 69 what would you feel is a fair price to pay? I seen a few with 

a price of 2,300 for the PF67 and 5,000 for the PF69.The only one I can find is the PF69 now does any one know if 

there is a place to look for one

If you're patient I think there is a good chance you can get one for less. Start with the major auction houses and work down to the lesser ones, it looks like these go up for auction fairly frequently. 

20 minutes ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

If you're patient I think there is a good chance you can get one for less. Start with the major auction houses and work down to the lesser ones, it looks like these go up for auction fairly frequently. 

Thanks I will keep a look out for it funny I can get the 1983 Gold one cheaper I’m new too all this