• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 virgin islands quarter

10 posts in this topic

I should have pics on by later today. Have to transfer them to my phone for upload. Quarter seems or looks like both designers initials are incorrect. I will have pics later today again. Has anyone else seen this issue before?

By the way, all lights were turned off except camera, so no outside light source. Switched angles to see if maybe it was just my camera or my eyes. All showed up the same.

1 hour ago, Tridmn said:

Yes sir. Just have to transfer then from PC to phone. Also have to get get pics of full coins

As Aretha Franklin once said, “THINK!” How on earth would the wrong initials get on there? I don’t even have to see it to know you’re wrong. 

Edited by VKurtB

7 hours ago, VKurtB said:

As Aretha Franklin once said, “THINK!” How on earth would the wrong initials get on there? I don’t even have to see it to know you’re wrong. 

Does that look like an "E" to you

Screenshot_20210627-180450_Google.jpg

210627_175758.jpg

20210627_200010.jpg

20210627_200131.jpg

11 minutes ago, Tridmn said:

I wasnt referring to this image. 

received_3083159141906127.jpeg

Again looks exactly as it should with the correct designer initials. Lower case A. This artist always uses this configuration.