• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Add coin to my account

3 posts in this topic

Ok so I picked up 3 new coins from e-Bay I went to add them to my list and could not because the other 

owner has them still under there name is there any way that I can get them added I can not find the paperwork 

for the 3 coins they are NGC slabs Thanks

5 hours ago, EPC said:

Ok so I picked up 3 new coins from e-Bay I went to add them to my list and could not because the other 

owner has them still under there name is there any way that I can get them added I can not find the paperwork 

for the 3 coins they are NGC slabs Thanks

Hello, and thank you for the inquiry.  We ask collectors to have coins in their possession before entering in the NGC Registry.  Below is our Transfer policy.

• There is typically a 3-day wait time for transfers to be processed. An automated email is sent to the previous owner to approve the transfer. If the previous owner approves, or if no response is received after 3 days, the coin is automatically transferred to you.
  • In rare cases when the previous owner disputes the transfer, an NGC Registry representative will conduct an investigation and contact both you and the previous owner.
  • Many sellers use stock photos to represent the coins that they are selling. In this case, the certification number of the coin that you receive may not match the coin shown. Please wait until you have a coin in hand before entering it into the NGC Registry.

First. Thank you so much for getting back to me so fast yes I have the coins and are in my  possession

i will wait for a few weeks and see what happens not a problem thanks so much for all the information you sent me