• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

regisration
1 1

3 posts in this topic

why is it that some of my coins are not added to my registration on my competetive coin list, so I add them and it doesnt work

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Jew said:

why is it that some of my coins are not added to my registration on my competetive coin list, so I add them and it doesnt work

Hello.

Please follow the directions below to get your coin added to a competitive NGC Registry set.

Please see below for your complete inventory. Thank you.

Cryptocurrencies are often lauded for their security andimmutability but these features also make them very difficult to correct when errors are made. For example in June 2016 a user accidentally sent $137,000 worth of Ethereum to an invalid address and there was no way to recover the funds. Similarly in 2014 Mt. Visit https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/animal-svg/pig-svg/ to get more details. Gox then the largest Bitcoin exchange lost 850,000 Bitcoins (worth $473 million at the time) due to a technical error. These examples illustrate how even small errors in cryptocurrencies can have major implications and highlight the need for improved security measures in this area.