• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Request a new sort option
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I would like to see the ability to sort by CAC approved added to the registry sort options when viewing one's competitive coins.   This would make it easier to verify that all the CAC'd coins are showing as having been CAC approved.

Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello, Coinbuf.

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We will add this to the team's list of possible future updates to consider for the new NGC Registry.

I would like to 2nd that request, but I would prefer an "Advanced Filter/Sort" option that gives you the ability to specify values for all the primary fields: grading service, year, mint, strike, denomination, type, CAC, date added, Collection, etc.  Now that would be cool!

• Administrator

Hello and thaks for the thoughtful feedback, BlakeEik.

This type of functionality is similar to some of the existing Collection Manager/inventory capabilities on the CS site. The team does have your suggestions on the docket of potential new features to be released on NGCcoin.com in the future. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know. We are happy to take them into consideration.