• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me how much these are please

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Damien28. It would REALLY be best if each coin you are asking about is cropped away from all the others and each one put in its own thread. That way there is no mistaken which coin is being referred to. 

Thank you and I am sure you will find the answers you need, maybe not the ones you seek, but honest ones anyway. 

Welcome to the Chat Box

As mentioned on your other post, please take clear photos of both sides of each coin you are looking to get evaluated  on its on thread. There is no way of telling from the pictures you have posted what you have there. A lot of what I see are only worth face value but there are probably some that will be worth more.

In order to help you, you have to help us 

The silver dimes are worth about $2.00 each. The silver dollar (top photo, extreme left) about $21.00. The clad coins are worth face value.

Can you better identify the brass or gold colored Elizabeth II coin (last photo)?

Any 1979 Susan B. Anthony dollars should be checked for the Near Date/Wide Rim variety. Only seen on P mintmarked 1979's. Oh, and Roger (above) is dead on correct. Seeing a gold toned coin featuring Her Majesty that is roughly dime sized, is instantly interesting.

One other thing. In MY opinion, any truly outstanding looking 1982 or 1983 coins, of ANY U.S. denomination, are worth keeping. No mint sets were made those years, so truly immaculate examples can be tough to find.

Edited by VKurtB