• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a nice ms65 1927 peace dollar Philly mint to complete my set.

5 posts in this topic

There is currently a PCGS MS65 1927 Philadelphia Peace Silver Dollar at auction at Stacks & Bowers. Here is the link. https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-RGAWC/1927-peace-silver-dollar-ms-65-pcgs 

Current bid $420. Live bidding starts June 16th 9am pacific time. Based on previous auction sales at Heritage it should win at around $1500-1700 including the 20% buyers premium included. Sales tax and shipping will be extra.

3 hours ago, John5123 said:

There is currently a PCGS MS65 1927 Philadelphia Peace Silver Dollar at auction at Stacks & Bowers. Here is the link. https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-RGAWC/1927-peace-silver-dollar-ms-65-pcgs 

Current bid $420. Live bidding starts June 16th 9am pacific time. Based on previous auction sales at Heritage it should win at around $1500-1700 including the 20% buyers premium included. Sales tax and shipping will be extra.

Thanks...I can get one for $1300 but I'd prefer a one without facial dings.

6 minutes ago, John5123 said:

You were right. It went for $1,320 with buyers premium. Did you bid and were you the winner?

No, im still looking, I've been held up by ebay managed payments fiasco so not able to list things I sell in order to buy...have a full setof the 3oz bluemarbles and cased set ofqueens beasts etc to list but can't cos the buyers can't buy till this mp is sorted out.

20210514_205636.jpg

20210610_131104.jpg