• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Coins Added to website 5/29

1 post in this topic

Good evening!

We officially have two days until the end of the month (and the end of my giveaway contest) so I'm adding new items to my website.  I've just added:

1966-1970 SMS/Proof 40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars (rescued from sets with subpar OGP) priced at $6-8/ea. 

US Mint Cello Sealed coins (1968-1990) (all UNC coins sealed in original mint cello, available by date/mintmark)  Includes Lincoln Memorial Cents, Jefferson Nickels, Roosevelt Dimes, Washington Quarters, Kennedy Half Dollars, and Eisenhower Dollars.  If you're trying to fill out an album, hopefully I can help out with these listings.
Note: I am happy to consider bulk offers for these coins.  I am also open to "risky" shipping via SASE for $1 for one or two smaller coins to help save on shipping.

I've already had some orders placed through my site, so I'm definitely giving away that 1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative Half Dollar on the 1st.  Any order, no matter how small, qualifies you.

Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!