• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Coin cannot be added to your inventory" error message

7 posts in this topic

While adding a medal to my registry, I got the following error message:

"This coin cannot be added to your inventory at this time. We will review this coin and you will be notified of the results.

1931-DATED PRESIDENT DOUMER DUATEL (72.5mm) BRONZE FRANCE
MEDAL MS 63 BN CAC"

It appears that the number pulled up the correct description of the medal, but I'm unclear why it is not correctly importing to my inventory. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

43 minutes ago, GeorgeM said:

While adding a medal to my registry, I got the following error message:

"This coin cannot be added to your inventory at this time. We will review this coin and you will be notified of the results.

1931-DATED PRESIDENT DOUMER DUATEL (72.5mm) BRONZE FRANCE
MEDAL MS 63 BN CAC"

It appears that the number pulled up the correct description of the medal, but I'm unclear why it is not correctly importing to my inventory. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hello, 

This coin has been added to your Collection Manager and may be added to a Custom Registry set.  Thank you.

I just double checked my Collection Manager, and am still not seeing it. I logged out and back in, then sorted by "recently added". It's not showing up there. What does this error message mean?

NGC registry list.gif

13 hours ago, GeorgeM said:

I just double checked my Collection Manager, and am still not seeing it. I logged out and back in, then sorted by "recently added". It's not showing up there. What does this error message mean?

NGC registry list.gif

Hello, 

You may follow the link below to find your complete inventory.  Thank you.

8 hours ago, Maribeth - NGC Admin said:

Hello, 

You may follow the link below to find your complete inventory.  Thank you.

I there a link on the NGC home page, or elsewhere on the site, to collectors-society.com, or to the collection manager? I was looking for one yesterday, and did not see it. Obviously, I can type the address in myself, but I was just trying to save a little time.

15 hours ago, Just Bob said:

I there a link on the NGC home page, or elsewhere on the site, to collectors-society.com, or to the collection manager? I was looking for one yesterday, and did not see it. Obviously, I can type the address in myself, but I was just trying to save a little time.

Hi Just Bob, 

If you click on NGC Registry from the Resources tab, and then select Browse Custom Sets, this will take you to the Collectors-Society site.  You may also create a bookmark on your browser.  Thank you.

16 hours ago, Maribeth - NGC Admin said:

Hi Just Bob, 

If you click on NGC Registry from the Resources tab, and then select Browse Custom Sets, this will take you to the Collectors-Society site.  You may also create a bookmark on your browser.  Thank you.

Thank you, Maribeth. :)