• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1923 p peace dollar. I liked it so I had to get it.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Sooo true. I only paid 30 for this one. But honestly it was the best I've seen in the peace dollars that have not been graded. And the detail looked better than the other peace dollars I've collected over the years. I'm keeping this one safe.

If you're really into collecting the Peace Dollars i have a couple really nice ungraded one's I'll include some pictures. If you're interested in purchasing them let me know. The 1923-D i am asking $75 and the 1925 i am asking $100.

20210510_200330.jpg

20210510_200743.jpg

20210510_201304.jpg

20210510_201540.jpg

[It will be interesting to see what the Mint will do when silver prices, now on a steady march upwards to the $30/oz level, exceeds it and the price for the new Morgan and Peace dollars dated 2021, now tentatively set at $85. undergoes reconsideration before their official release dates.]

To the practiced eye, there are marked differences between the older and newer versions which make the former more desirable.

19 hours ago, Quintus Arrius said:

[It will be interesting to see what the Mint will do when silver prices, now on a steady march upwards to the $30/oz level, exceeds it and the price for the new Morgan and Peace dollars dated 2021, now tentatively set at $85. undergoes reconsideration before their official release dates.]

To the practiced eye, there are marked differences between the older and newer versions which make the former more desirable.

Absolutely. At least that's what I believe in as well. If I can find at "cheap", I keep. I love to hunt in the wild.