• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am making custom avatars for NGC and logos for coin businesses!

6 posts in this topic

If you want me to I will go through Photoshop and make a personalized coin avatar for anyone who wants one for NGC... I can also make logos for businesses (that are coin-related only!!!) I will charge a price of $10 per hour it takes me to make (with a minimum time of 1hr)... I will set up a timer and try to make the artwork as quickly as I can while still giving you the best quality possible... If the work takes me more than an hour, I will charge you for the amount per 30 minutes it took me (rounding up). For example, if it took me 1.5hrs then I'd charge $15 or 2hrs then $20.

Here are a few examples of the ones I made for myself for reference on what you'd be getting...
olin14q3ip8m.jpg
hiif47gdjvif.jpg

Amazon Egiftcard only!
Thanks- UD04

1 hour ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Nice job, however you might want to post a different example here rather than advertising for the other forum/NGC direct competitor.  

I don't have any others right now at the time, but when I get paid to make some I'll post others

Do you have something less busy?  I find there is too much information packed into the avatar and difficult to follow. I am not in the business so something simpler would be more appealing to me. Thanks 

14 hours ago, rons said:

Do you have something less busy?  I find there is too much information packed into the avatar and difficult to follow. I am not in the business so something simpler would be more appealing to me. Thanks 

The ones I posted were just examples... I can do much more than what's above! xD