• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Article

9 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sharann said:

Steve Roach is a good reporter, I think this was just filling space, as they call it in the trade.

Nonetheless....it is another article confirming that money is filtering into ALL AREAS of the coin hobby.  You have alot of "dumb money" and stimulus checks flowing into our little niche sector.  I posted before that lower-graded $500 and $1,000 bills were getting lots of bids.  This makes sense, people just want to own one and aren't as fussy about geting one in Mint State, particularly when the bill jumps in price 3-5 fold.

Thanks for posting the article, Sharann. (thumbsu

Edited by GoldFinger1969

1 hour ago, Lem E said:

That 32D must have been a doozie. I think we all know who bought it. Can’t wait to see that one in your registry set @Hoghead515 ! (thumbsu

That would be awesome. This is the only 32 D I got. I'm gonna be saving up for a while to get a good one for my registry set. Gonna try to do it all in MS coins if possible. Polish_20210506_174733852.thumb.jpg.50892957b4fc7884fb9dfc5d168ca887.jpg

27 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

I did get this beauty in the mail earlier. Another GC win. This is a sweet quarter looking at it in hand. Probably one of the nicest ones in my collection so far. Polish_20210506_174615077.thumb.jpg.6accd490adb21b641141628faa58b95c.jpg

Nice color and green bean to boot. Nice 👍