• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THIS IS IT!!!
2 2

70 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Sharann said:

Some of you will get this; some will not...but I couldn't resist.ย 

Can anyone see a three in the date? Since I am only kindly speaking, don't you think I should send it off to be graded? She sure is a beauty!ย 

If anyone would care for additional pics, feel free to ask!ย :insane::roflmao:๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

ย 

DSC_0289.JPG

DSC_0291.JPG

Would you like to borrow my oxyacetylene touch? It makes a fine light!

RE: "If anyone would care for additional pics, feel free to ask!" Well.....could you post fewer pictures? My eyes hurt.

Edited by RWB

That's a 'Biker' coin. I recognized it right off. An initiation thing, wad up a dollar bill, swallow it, and chase it with a Lincoln cent. They retrieve them a few days later and put them on the clubhouse wall on display by their name. Do you have the dollar bill that goes with it?

6 hours ago, JKK said:

Clearly it is the copper 1943 wide AM small date cent. Drive immediately to NGC HQ, well armed in case of theft, to have it slabbed.

Do you think I should take the other one I have as well? I have two of them. Sometimes I post the wrong one ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

6 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Might have a touch of environmental damage.ย  I also see an old cleaning.ย  Suggest NGC Conservation to bring out it's true beauty.ย  ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Can you tell me of that costs extra?ย