• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New images for my registry set
1 1

34 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Coinbuf said:

Very nice photos of very nice coins. :golfclap:

Thank you sir. He does incredible work. Can’t quit looking at them.

3 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

Those are truly amazing photos. Some of the best photography I've seen. Awsome coins also. Very cool stuff LemE.  Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks brother. These are going to improve my registry sets 1000%. More to come...

Just now, Lem E said:

Thanks brother. These are going to improve my registry sets 1000%. More to come...

I'm excited to go check it out.  Going to in a few minutes. And congratulations on the big #5 spot. 

Just now, Hoghead515 said:

I'm excited to go check it out.  Going to in a few minutes. And congratulations on the big #5 spot. 

Thanks I appreciate it my friend. It is still very much under construction and unfinished. Starting to work on descriptions for each coin. Going very slow.

1 minute ago, Lem E said:

Thanks I appreciate it my friend. It is still very much under construction and unfinished. Starting to work on descriptions for each coin. Going very slow.

Gonna be very cool when you get done. 

8 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

Gonna be very cool when you get done. 

You can really tell which ones are his and which ones are mine. There are a few that I took from the listings at time of purchase, and a few are just slab shots. Its quite a mixed up mess right now.

10 minutes ago, Lem E said:

You can really tell which ones are his and which ones are mine. There are a few that I took from the listings at time of purchase, and a few are just slab shots. Its quite a mixed up mess right now.

You'll get it fixed up soon. I got faith in ya. 

50 minutes ago, Woods020 said:

These are wonderful! Congrats to owner and photographer. I am in need some some boudoir shots of a bunch of coins myself. 

Thanks Woods. Appreciate it. Couldn’t be happier with them.

15 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

I can't get over how awsome those look. Old @Buffalo Head has got it figured out. very cool. 

He does indeed. His pics are nice. I wish I had more than just the 11 done. Can’t wait to get more to him.

3 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

I just took a look at your registry. Those look amazing.  I like all those top pops. 

Thanks again brother. I’d like to have more of those top pops but they tend to be quite expensive.