• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I picked this up today for $27 what do you guys think?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

So that is what a Good looking Barber looks like Mr Bill LoL .

I was just looking at some on Sunday I don't have any Barbers yet and the shop I went to like most wanted $22 for coins with only a date and silhouettes on both sides no rim and almost no stars. I think you did well for that price. Good deal

Is there supposed to be a VDB it was designed by Charles Barber. There is supposed to be. “b” somewhere on or around the eagles tail on the reverse 

No mint Mark means it was a Philly. Oin

18 minutes ago, Mr.Bill347 said:

Is there supposed to be a VDB it was designed by Charles Barber. There is supposed to be. “b” somewhere on or around the eagles tail on the reverse 

No mint Mark means it was a Philly. Oin

That was supposed to be "funny" 'cause of the 1909 date..... flop...crash....burn.

Barber's initial is at the truncation of the bust.

14 minutes ago, Mr.Bill347 said:

Received the coin today. Seems like very good details and does not appear to be cleaned. I'm ok with it for $27

IMG-0989.jpg

IMG-0990.jpg

Looks real cool, is there a scratch under the tail that looks like a 72  or a P  or is it just my old eyes seeing things ?

On 4/26/2021 at 11:26 PM, Just Bob said:

In my opinion, although the Barber design is not the prettiest I have seen, it still retains its classy look, even when worn. I like that.

Nice pick-up!

I think it should be called the Sly Stallone design.