• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this considered wounded ?

10 posts in this topic

So what do you think about this one is that the wounded eagle or isn't it I found this the other night so if you need better pictures I'll be glad to send them I'm still trying to figure out the cheerio thing if somebody would explain that to me please.

CM210420-105308004.jpg

CM210420-104656001.jpg

CM210420-104747002.jpg

54 minutes ago, 19tommy78 said:

So what do you think about this one is that the wounded eagle or isn't it I found this the other night so if you need better pictures I'll be glad to send them I'm still trying to figure out the cheerio thing if somebody would explain that to me please.

No not a wounded eagle, no not a cheerio dollar.  There is such a thing as google search you should try it sometime; the information you seek is just a few keystrokes away.

4 minutes ago, Coinbuf said:

No not a wounded eagle, no not a cheerio dollar.  There is such a thing as google search you should try it sometime; the information you seek is just a few keystrokes away.

I have . Excuses me for not knowing and thinking this was a site to seek knownage. My bad. . 

It's all good Tommy , Everyone is cool here you will get a lot of knowledge here I learn something new every day.

13 minutes ago, 19tommy78 said:

I have . Excuses me for not knowing and thinking this was a site to seek knownage. My bad. . 

That is good that you have looked; very confusing why you still have questions.  Lets try this another way, what is it about the coin you posted that to you looks like a photo on the net of a wounded eagle?

36 minutes ago, 19tommy78 said:

15 April and 14 posts and all of a sudden you just came to that conclusion?   :slapfight:

I had a guy at work that was obsessed with get gold dollars out of candy machine he would dump $5 bill in to get 5 coins back he would always ask me is this Cheerio eagle ? I had tell him no hundred of times ! He actually amassed $300 in gold dollars (however he did find three “W” quarters in coffee machine as work) he was pretty excited about it ... But anyways on the Cheerio reverse 1999 eagle the middle tail feathers are more detailed and defined on a regular issue like you have the tail feathers are smoother in middle very few Cheerio eagles were made needle in haystack to find