• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost. Was handed this with my change.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I was handed this the other night in change. Not quite sure what it is I looked up and start reading a bunch of stuff on on this site I read about the strikethroughs and this and that so I'm not even I'm still wondering about that but I'm trying to figure out what what that is after spending some money and like very bad turnout of wasting money again all I can come up with is one image that is a head am I wrong or right is it worth anything does anybody know anything about this thing or should I just junk it.The face in a face.

CM210420-124617012.jpg

CM210420-125426014.jpg

CM210420-110508017.jpg

CM210420-110742020.jpg

1 hour ago, Quintus Arrius said:

[Permit me to add, you are now the undisputed King -- not of injury to coins -- but of the run-on, one-liners.]😉

Thanks lol. I guess I'll show this other one in a later time lol.  

2 hours ago, Quintus Arrius said:

[Permit me to add, you are now the undisputed King -- not of injury to coins -- but of the run-on, one-liners.]😉

Totally agree.... But HEY......The first sentence in the post contained a period.... Just sayin.....LOL!!!:nyah: And the first pic of the OP was a great hazy looking rendition of a clipped planchant....