• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conservation and non conservation in same submission

4 posts in this topic

I recently made a submission for express and individual returns as completed.  It has been in grading/quality control since last Wednesday and 2 of 5 coins were selected for conservation on Thursday which was accepted.  Are the other coins going to be completed and returned that were not selected for conservation or am I going to have wait for the conservation coins to come back and all completed together?  Thanks!

• Administrator

Hi,

Sorry for the late response.  You will need to use two different submission forms. 1 for NCS and 1 for NGC.  You can write a note on the submission forms to have them ship together so to save on shipping fees.

Thanks,

Lisa

In addition I made another 2 submissions last week with express printed on the outside of the package in several places and don't show them received yet.  Thanks again!

Edited by CVille
Grading status change