• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have not received 3 of my CoA's that I sent in for my coins

5 posts in this topic

Not sure what I need to do here, the communication has been sparse with the customer service. I officially sent in my first 3 coins to be graded (ever and was very excited about it), I sent all three coins in with the original mint packaging boxes which included the CoA's for the three coins and the blue coin box that the silver eagles come in. I marked on the paperwork that I wanted the mint packaging returned as well and was even charged. I am getting very nervous as I feel like my request is getting forgotten and the service team has said they will look for it but nobody ever follows up, its been a month and no information has been sent to me regarding my concerns. My last contact was a few days ago and they said they are behind, but what I dont understand is why wouldnt I have received my mint packaging and COA when I got my coins back? I already have the three coins back graded and in hand. 

I am missing CoA's for 2019-S Enhanced Reverse proof silver eagle, 2020 Proof 75th anniversary silver eagle, 2021 Proof Silver Eagle. CoAs are highly regarded and extremely important to include with the coin, I just dont see how a value can be placed on CoA if it is lost. I dont want to lose faith in NGC but I am holding on with hope that they will find it and send it to me...

• Administrator

Dear John,

As per our emails, we are currently short-staffed and running behind returning mint packaging.  NGC has always returned Mint Packaging separately from the coins.  I have already sent your request to our Receiving Department and when they have a moment from Receiving Coins they will look for your packaging and have that mailed to you.   

Thank you,

Lisa

Thank you Lisa, I apologize for posting here, I'll be patient going forward, I feel that if expectations would have been set better initially I wouldn't be asking now. Thank you for the explanations, just dont want my things to get lost in the sea of submissions, and its my first time so I am not familiar with the processes. Thank you for the patience with me on my follow ups. Please notify me when you have an answer.

Thanks NGC, I had the same question and sent communication to customer service about it. Now that I know that it takes a while longer, I feel better, especially knowing I received my coins just fine.