• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Copper Registry Collectors - Can you please post some pics?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I am a new collector, and have been at this for a year in April.  Given that I have done all of my collecting in a COVID lockdown, I enjoy looking at the registries to compare coins and develop my eye to the extent that a photograph will allow.  I am particularly looking to develop my eye in coppers, as there can be a wide variance in color within an associated color grade (RD, RB, BN).  However, I have noticed that many of the registries in Half Cents are devoid of pictures - even the top sets.  

So.. I would like to make an ask to the Copper Registry Collectors (Half Cents & Large Cents in Particular)... please post pics of your coins to help me learn them and train my eye for color, surface, preservation and eye appeal.  I would love to be able to learn from your expertise through your coins.

Thanks x 1,000,000 in advance!

I'm not familiar with those coins or Registry Sets...but might I suggest checking out Copper coins over at the Heritage Auction archives ?

Best online pics plus interesting commentary.  I check out dozens of top-notch Saints and Morgans, the coins I follow closely.