• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1920 Lincoln Penny

10 posts in this topic

the cent is nothing special, value of 50 cents or less.  Depending on the condition, denomination, and series star notes have moderate value. The same with silver certificates. If the are series 1957 one dollar they have almost no premium unless they are strictly uncirculated and then it is depressingly small 

If you would like to keep it i would get a blue whitman tri fold and stick her in there.  they are fun to have but they will not purchase the farm for you.  well unless you have a few million of them.

Some nice notes, the 35's are not in great condition (there are No Motto and With Motto versions if you care to research it) the 57's look to be in better condition (I like the 777 plate # on the bottom one) and the $2's are nice. Some very nice gifts. I would put them all in holders and hang on to them.

I would say those star notes are worth about $10 each.  i would get some holder to keep them in they look pretty much UNC from the same pack