• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CoinTalk down?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, stldanceartist said:

the site being slow due to "server issues"

Yep...had the same problem at a restaurant last year. I recall the issue was with the lady's phone taking all her attention.

The pandemic has stressed small business networks and systems. Most were not built for present service demands, or planned for necessary maintenance.

2 hours ago, stldanceartist said:

Same here, someone in a thread mentioned the site being slow due to "server issues" or "server maintenance" so maybe it's just housecleaning or upgrading.  

I would expect a maintenance splash page of some sort if this were a planned outage.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:49 AM, brg5658 said:

I've been having problems with CoinTalk loading very slowly for over a week - and today, it won't load at all.  I get a "504 Gateway Timeout" error.

Anyone else having these issues?

If't'd been a 377, you'd've had a problem. I "liked" a member there who ignored me here -- the only time I ever spoke up, and was promptly excommunicated.  By the time you read this, all should be copacetic.