• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1922 matte finish low relief peace dollar
1 1

36 posts in this topic

Ok RWB

hate to be that guy

but notice any similarities?

surfaces identical, you know what I noticed? You spend less than .3 seconds viewing pages u deny, why? For the post whoring. Sucks to be wrong. It feels nice to be right.

I know I didn’t look, otherwise you would have seen the sandblasted relief, and the highly defined feathers. I know you wrote the book, what about if I judged you without even looking at your cover?

7 hours ago, Ratzie33 said:

I know I didn’t look, otherwise you would have seen the sandblasted relief, and the highly defined feathers. I know you wrote the book, what about if I judged you without even looking at your cover?

Your "book" was examined - both cover and whatever interior that was posted. The coin is not a low relief proof - satin or sandblast. Every detail is wrong for deFrancisci's 1922 low relief design.

If you do the real research before posting, you won't be so frequently disappointed

You know it’s never too late, to drink a cup of coffee, and have an educated discussion about the flat, sandblasted appearance of this coin that is most likely in your book. You’re a page right outta history...

DD9B2227-4D46-4E22-A15F-9A95CA77D0FE.png

6CFCC63C-28EE-4BBC-9ABB-9D16890E86B2.png

You know what RWB I’ve been a measly Christian. I’m sorry. You treated me poorly without recognition, I forgive you. But that is a proof peace dollar and it is okay if you disagree with me.

Edited by Ratzie33

ratzie can you please post a detailed photo of the ground underneath DOLLAR on your coin side by side a closeup detailed photo of a proven 1922 so we can compare   you are skilled with the camera so it will  be easy

3 hours ago, Ratzie33 said:

The coffin nail, but death be not proud...

67FDA12B-56E6-41E5-9E50-A6517D74D54C.png

F52FE1FD-8FA9-4175-A3F1-FA75D197632C.png

can somebody help me move the pics side by side of the OP coin versus the known version.   perhaps if we could count the full rays we could spot a difference.  the ray that goes right above the slant in the "N" would be where i would start counting rays

6 minutes ago, dollarfan said:

can somebody help me move the pics side by side of the OP coin versus the known version.   perhaps if we could count the full rays we could spot a difference.  the ray that goes right above the slant in the "N" would be where i would start counting rays

im sorry to announce i may be the most computer illiterate person on this forum....i tried to put 2 side by sides but to no avail....great images on other TPG site but i cant figure it out.  the truth is near and this discovery will be known to the world

22 hours ago, Ratzie33 said:

Ok RWB

hate to be that guy

but notice any similarities?

surfaces identical, you know what I noticed? You spend less than .3 seconds viewing pages u deny, why? For the post whoring. Sucks to be wrong. It feels nice to be right.

ratzie where are the side by side reverse pics so we can count the rays??? come on man!!