• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling Aussie Kilo Coins- slightly below melt!

8 posts in this topic

The wife and I are both in the healthcare field-- until this month we were both very busy at work and remained healthy. Recently we had 3 overlapping weeks of "contact isolation" as I had 7 of my 9 staff in my dept test positive and then 10 days later my wife'sdialysis unit had an outbreak and was shut down.

We both are fully healthy and still have our jobs so I am not asking for sympathy or charity as I know many, many have been hit much harder. Was just providing the reason as to why I'm listing a few items for sale to finish a tight budgetary month for us.

2018 Kilo "Year of the Dog" and a 2015 "Koala Kilo".. these sell on ebay for around $1100- $1400 ( the higher price BIN stuff usually has no bids but the auction ones sell around $1100).. The melt value is $800+ at $25 an ounce for the .9999 as bullion.....

I'll take $800 each or $1550 for both via check ( if I know you) or $1600 as paypal..

Longtime member with dozens and dozens of sales and trades here...

Just shoot me a private message or contact through NGC membership "Jackson"... first come gets them..

Also I have poured kilo bars $800 each-- Valcambi, Scottsdale Stacker, J/M etc.. let me know if you want a larger deal

DSC02780.JPG

DSC02781.JPG

Tomorrow morning 1/29/21 this opportunity will end. I will list these 2 items on ebay instead as they are now selling for around $1200 for these Kilo coins and plain silver kilo bars are nearing $1000 each every time. 

At $27 an ounce for a 35+ oz coin that is around $950 melt value so you can see why I can only extend the courtesy of this offer for a final night.. I was hoping that someone here might profit from the deal instead of corporate giant ebay but I hope you understand that at $1000 on ebay I still will clear $900 instead of $800 even though I made their coffers deeper.. thanks for looking and maybe next time.....

Edited by jackson64

Thanks to everyone here for not taking advantage of my over-generous offer-- although I acted rashly trying to secure some quick funds, nobody stepped up on my offer so I listed the 2 kilo coins on ebay instead for a 24 hour sale. They sold for $1350 for the Koala and $1305 for the German Shepherd coin --so I sold them for $2655 instead of the $1550 I offered here. Thanks again to all of you honest folks for saving me from my own laziness.....

18 hours ago, jackson64 said:

Thanks to everyone here for not taking advantage of my over-generous offer-- although I acted rashly trying to secure some quick funds, nobody stepped up on my offer so I listed the 2 kilo coins on ebay instead for a 24 hour sale. They sold for $1350 for the Koala and $1305 for the German Shepherd coin --so I sold them for $2655 instead of the $1550 I offered here. Thanks again to all of you honest folks for saving me from my own laziness.....

Maaaannn i was tempted . But I am glad for both of us I didn't..

Congrats..(thumbsu