• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1909 v.d.b.
2 2

18 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

Nice newp. Are you working on a definite set, or just picking up coins as they strike your fancy?

Just picking on a few as I run into good deals on them. A few ive always been wanting. Especially since I started collecting. I've worked on a few modern sets. Completed a couple but its harder to do the older sets for me. 

Edited by Hoghead515

I also got a good deal on a 1906 s. It hasn't came in yet. Its only graded F12 though by ANACS. I was the only bidder on it. Figured it may be the only chance I get to ever buy one so I went ahead and placed a bid on it. Im afraid to buy one raw. Im not good at spotting counterfeits and cleaned coins yet. 

14 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

I also got a good deal on a 1906 s. It hasn't came in yet. Its only graded F12 though by ANACS. I was the only bidder on it. Figured it may be the only chance I get to ever buy one so I went ahead and placed a bid on it. Im afraid to buy one raw. Im not good at spotting counterfeits and cleaned coins yet. 

That would be my luck too. Buy some raw coin and turn out to be a fake or some whizzed p.o.s. I’ll just pay the premium for already graded stuff so I know exactly what I’m getting.

2 hours ago, rocket23 said:

I don't have a vdb graded.......wondering about the  the ''vdb s' '' bid.........what prey tell was that??

I won it for 40 bucks.