• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin Storage Box For All Coin Holders

9 posts in this topic

While I prefer and mainly have all NGC slabs I do have some a couple of coins that were graded by PCGS, ANACS and ICG.  Does anyone know of any single, plastic coin storage boxes that hold all four brands?  

As long as you dont have OCD the lighthouse work well (Lighthouse bought Intercept) 

Small Anacs are a problem in any storage box  but the newer larger holders will go in these also 

The LARGE box has no spacers so the coins just lay together 

The 20 coin smaller box they have separator 

box1.thumb.jpg.987f0be441596045e98fddd33391abb5.jpgbox2.thumb.jpg.857b68b4e8cb562cb9c2509603fbf5b7.jpg

I bought a bunch of the NGC 20-coin boxes back in the day and they work great for NGC and PCGS coins. The old fatty NGC holders are a bit snug but they fit. I have no experience with ANACs or ICG holders though.

18 hours ago, Revenant said:

I bought a bunch of the NGC 20-coin boxes back in the day and they work great for NGC and PCGS coins. The old fatty NGC holders are a bit snug but they fit. I have no experience with ANACs or ICG holders though.

The problem with the NGC boxes I've found is that some of the newer PCGS slabs have some sort of weird dimples on the corners that causes them not to fit.  So I switched to the intercept boxes.

1 hour ago, jtryka said:

The problem with the NGC boxes I've found is that some of the newer PCGS slabs have some sort of weird dimples on the corners that causes them not to fit.  So I switched to the intercept boxes.

Well, I'd never accuse them of doing that on purpose. 😆 

1 hour ago, jtryka said:

Old PCGS slabs will fit fine into NGC boxes, newer ones have to be angled to fit (one slab takes up two slots). Unless there is an even newer PCGS slab which is larger. ANACs fits fine. ICG??? Never tried.

There is nothing that will work for the old small ANACS holders with the others, the Intercept will work for the NGC, PCGS, new ANACS and ICG.  For the old ANACS I make a small spacer for the front and back of the slot in the Intercept box and that works well.

I see Littleton Coin Company has a box but not plastic that they claim fits various holders but that's not a company I prefer to go thru.