• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1992 D Close AM

8 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Forum
First ,this is the forum for buying and selling coins, maybe it can be moved.

Second, the picture is very much out of focus and hard to see the details. From what I can make out, it is a wide AM.

Always take a large clear photo of both sides when submitting a question. We have to be able to clearly see all the details on the coin to be able to help you. 

9 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Welcome to the Forum
First ,this is the forum for buying and selling coins, maybe it can be moved.

Second, the picture is very much out of focus and hard to see the details. From what I can make out, it is a wide AM.

Always take a large clear photo of both sides when submitting a question. We have to be able to clearly see all the details on the coin to be able to help you. 

This is not the forum for buying and selling - it’s the newbie coin collecting questions forum. But clearer pictures would help considerably. 

1 hour ago, MarkFeld said:

This is not the forum for buying and selling - it’s the newbie coin collecting questions forum. But clearer pictures would help considerably. 

I'm not wondering if the thread was moved by a mod. 

18 minutes ago, Greenstang said:

This thread was in the Coin Marketplace Forum and I asked  if it could be moved.

I apologize for having thought you were confused, when in fact, you weren’t.😉