• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

welcome 2021 and good riddance to 2020!!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

First and foremost I want to wish everyone a happy 2021 and may your collecting be prosperous! Being a new yr. with the same long term goals as before but with some adjustment along the path. Is anyone excited to see what the mint will role out this yr. besides the new SE? I notice they are still dumping last yrs. coins and but personally I haven't seen anything that has gotten me really excited. Maybe the new 2021 gold 4 pack they are planning to release mid yr. other than that nothing. What are your opinions?

Edited by FairTradeAct_1935

I didnt see anything that piqued my interest other than the SAEs and the general proof and mint sets anything else looks like a money grab for the mint :(  disappointing 

I bought quite a bit from the mint this year. Got the proof and uncirculated sets. And the SAEs. Got lucky on the V75 SAE and silver medal. I also got all the reverse proof Innovation dollars. And the silver Basketball dollar. I really wanted the silver Mayflower medals but didn't have the money. I found the single one on Ebay for 80.00 a few days after mint sold out. I ended up getting it. Old lady bout skint me over it but I really liked it. I really wanted the 2 coin silver set but didn't have the $     And they are outrageous on Ebay so ill probably have to just pass on that set. I probably got a little to happy this year but I wanted to try and get all the 2020 coins I could. Never know my kids get old they may be able to make a dollar off them due to the coronavirus year. I doubt it tho. But just hopeful wishing. 

11 hours ago, Hoghead515 said:

I bought quite a bit from the mint this year. Got the proof and uncirculated sets. And the SAEs. Got lucky on the V75 SAE and silver medal. I also got all the reverse proof Innovation dollars. And the silver Basketball dollar. I really wanted the silver Mayflower medals but didn't have the money. I found the single one on Ebay for 80.00 a few days after mint sold out. I ended up getting it. Old lady bout skint me over it but I really liked it. I really wanted the 2 coin silver set but didn't have the $     And they are outrageous on Ebay so ill probably have to just pass on that set. I probably got a little to happy this year but I wanted to try and get all the 2020 coins I could. Never know my kids get old they may be able to make a dollar off them due to the coronavirus year. I doubt it tho. But just hopeful wishing. 

NICE!!! Starting out strong and going big!!! I am still working on getting the V75 and the Mayflower medal, but prices are still ridiculous.   

I just ordered two orders since December 15, and planning my first of 2021.