• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 large date

11 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Juanda7777 said:

Hello I just found this in the same roll they look amazing can someone tell me please if they are large date or small date and how can I send them for grading?? Thanks.

5F2B67F6-9D98-42F6-8761-E7F9CAEC515B.jpeg

If your dead set on getting them graded I would go with number #3 of the top graders. These are not worth a lot unless you get top pop and I feel these won’t come close. Maybe a 63-65 and they have to be deemed as RD  as well to get any value at all. I honestly would just save the money your more than likely not gonna re-coupe your investment if your planning on reselling. Just my opinion though,  because they are not a key date or variety. 

3 minutes ago, Juanda7777 said:

Thanks I just need to send them for grading!  They look new! Hope they have some value!

Curiously, why do you “need to send them for grading”? The fees will almost certainly be more than any added value to the coins.

You can buy one already graded ms66 RD on Ebay for 17.00. It will cost way more than that shipping and all to get 1 graded. Be lucky if any of those will grade that high. 

2 minutes ago, Juanda7777 said:

Am new on this so just looking for best options! Thanks for the advice!

You can do whatever you want to. We are just trying to help you so you don't waste your money. That is still a great find. Congratulations on that one. But personally myself I would get some coin flips or something to put them in and preserve them.