• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading Question

3 posts in this topic

First of all Hello and Merry Christmas!   I sent in two coins for grading and they was received last Friday and booked into the system on Monday. I purchased Express but one coin is variety plus and is still stuck at “scheduled for grading” while the other is done. The whole time the turnaround times has been 2 working days so If I would have known that I would have spared the extra $60 for express went with standard or economy  and had them shipped separately as they finish. And since my variety plus isn’t done yet I can’t see the grade of my other submission and it’s killing me 😫. Why isn’t it if the coin is slabbed and done the result entered into the system instead of waiting for each individual coin to be finished. Thanks for any and all replies and stay safe 😀

Edited by KyCoinKollektor

• Administrator

Hi KyCoinKollektor,

Currently we are running behind with all of our grading tiers and Varieties.  I will see what I can do for you.

Thank you,

Lisa

11 minutes ago, LISA B said:

Hi KyCoinKollektor,

Currently we are running behind with all of our grading tiers and Varieties.  I will see what I can do for you.

Thank you,

Lisa

Thank you very much, Happy Holidays! 😀