• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Great Christmas Day 2020 to New Year's Day 2021 "Winners' Choice" Grand Giveaway Contest! Multiple Prizes! Just post a reply to enter!
1 1

106 posts in this topic

The sorting and packing process is just about complete. The consolation prizes will go out either late today or tomorrow! 

I'll send messages out to everyone who has a prize headed their way once they've shipped. (thumbsu

15 minutes ago, ProfHaroldHill said:

The sorting and packing process is just about complete. The consolation prizes will go out either late today or tomorrow! 

I'll send messages out to everyone who has a prize headed their way once they've shipped. (thumbsu

so sick, Prof - appreciate you man

15 minutes ago, ProfHaroldHill said:

Thank you my friend. Your a great person. If you ever need anything give me a holler. If im able to help I sure will. Thank you to your grandsons also. Thats good kids to be generous like that. They been raised right. 

16 hours ago, ProfHaroldHill said:

I may be taking a hit on a flea bay auction.....so anything coming in on the cheap will offset the loss I anticipate......I should just pull the auction to begin with.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174601491087

Thank you once again. Thats awsome you got to have fun with your grandsons. I got to have a blast with my sons opening them up and sorting them out. To me that's what life's all about. Nothing no more precious of a gift than being with loved ones and helping others. You are a great person.