• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

U.S. Mint not communicating
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Well have been attempting to contact U.S. Mint for my return of the Mayflower s.n.a.f.u.  have confirmed delivery on Nov. 23rd for the return, today is Dec. 10th..and no reply... nothing.. wake up U.S. Mint customer service.. phone calls put on hold.. after 15 minutes hung up.. second time after 10 hung up.. emails go unanswered... maybe I should send a letter...lol...stay healthy

They are way behind, I tried to cancel my order the same day and finally got an e-mail reply about a week and a half after the medal had been delivered!  Good luck, you might just use the form in the package and return it by insured mail and then file a credit card dispute if they don't issue a refund after they receive it back.

Seems like the pandemic has inspired its own pandemonium.  The U.S. Mint, the various TPGS and on-time performance has been altered to such a degree that when outfits like FedEx which formerly used to brag, "when you absolutely, positively must have something," no longer do so.  I recently got three different text messages from DHL advising a package I was expecting would be delivered late in the day, Wedneday, 1/9, Thursday, 1/10 and Friday, 1/11.  (It arrived on my doorstep early yesterday afternoon.) The only guarantee is, there is none.  When you're dealing with the Federal Government, you're in good hands -- but anything goes. Just be patient. After all, they've got to rely on the USPS, and that's a whole other spectacle.

1 hour ago, Conder101 said:

I must be in the right area for deliveries.  Everything I order from companies online always seems to show up well BEFORE the promised delivery date.

Mine usually does also. Had good luck so far.