• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im deleting my PCGS Account and never going back
1 1

359 posts in this topic

She only accepts people who are willing to treat other people with some saving graces but as we all can see plainly and clearly you would not qualify. Someone in your life must have influenced you negatively for you to become so rude and opinionated ? You obviously think your opinion is the only one that matters ? I for one would love to see you never come back here due to the fact that you are really the personification of negativity. Please take your own comments as true for you and leave. This would be a cordial invitation which you should take advantage of..

6 minutes ago, Ray, USMC said:

She only accepts people who are willing to treat other people with some saving graces but as we all can see plainly and clearly you would not qualify. Someone in your life must have influenced you negatively for you to become so rude and opinionated ? You obviously think your opinion is the only one that matters ? I for one would love to see you never come back here due to the fact that you are really the personification of negativity. Please take your own comments as true for you and leave. This would be a cordial invitation which you should take advantage of..

Instead of posting pics of coins, I'll leave one of my MC, come and get me.....

IMG_20200724_181531665_HDR.jpg

51 minutes ago, Ray, USMC said:

I am having a difficult time understanding this comment and the picture, would you care to explain it to me as I am clearly not as intelligent as you ? 

Forget about the picture and read some of these reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/pcgs-professional-coin-grading-service-newport-beach

I trust Yelp reviews less  than not at all. I only own NGC coins but I have no issues with collectors who use PCGS. I firmly believe that collectors should know the coin and condition of what they want to add to their collection. It should never be about the plastic only the coin matters. Plastic is a personal choice the coin is a personal .desire. It's all about personal choices but in the end the only thing that really matters is the coin. By the way nice Yamaha.

15 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

yelp is a phony review site.. A good intention turned into a beef board.. People here have actual and real experience and don't need to read reviews from uninformed and topically ignorant people who have an ax to grind.. 

I hope that you will try to obtain some grading skill and knowledge. It's for your own benefit.

(thumbsu

Dont believe an Army of pissed off Customers believe Maulemall or Alex from PA, gtfo

Edited by NevadaS&G

Really ? Your issue is that Maulemall won't show his face. It is difficult to understand your constant flip flopping on what it truly is your complaint or issue. This will be my last comment to you as I have wasted enough time trying to understand why you still are coming here or who you are trying to get to ? If you post something worth reading maybe I will respond but that is highly unlikely. Enjoy your anger in solitude.

2 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

Dont believe an Army of pissed off Customers believe Maulemall because he wont show his face, gtfo

lol I don't personally care whether you believe me or not. You are the one who came here and lied, Got caught, Got upset you were caught , attacked people Continue to lie and continue to lie..

I want to state publicly that I am a pretty man.. I'm talking Elvis reunion tour Pretty...There . I don't want my good looks to influence anyone's opinion ... And while I enjoy my anonymity as Maulemall.. There are people here that know me and my address and what I look like.. I have met a few here.. Mostly the older members.. 

You ,to be honest haven't earned any trust. Sorry..:whistle:

You are the perfect advertisement for both PCGS and NGC...:popcorn:

You and your post will be used as an example of EXACTLY why they are needed And it is the perfect example for how to never get a problem rectified or even discussed to be rectified..

Your post is just a prime example of a self inflicted wound..:roflmao:

Edited by MAULEMALL

1 hour ago, Ray, USMC said:

I trust Yelp reviews less  than not at all. I only own NGC coins but I have no issues with collectors who use PCGS. I firmly believe that collectors should know the coin and condition of what they want to add to their collection. It should never be about the plastic only the coin matters. Plastic is a personal choice the coin is a personal .desire. It's all about personal choices but in the end the only thing that really matters is the coin. By the way nice Yamaha.

Yamawho ? My bike was manufactured in Marysville, Ohio

3 hours ago, NevadaS&G said:

Is your mom available for Therapy ?

I was going to stay out of it but this got to me. Don't bring peoples moms into it. They got nothing to do with it. I was raised up to respect my elders. One of my worst enemies has one of the sweetest moms in the world. 

1 minute ago, Hoghead515 said:

I was going to stay out of it but this got to me. Don't bring peoples moms into it. They got nothing to do with it. I was raised up to respect my elders. One of my worst enemies has one of the sweetest moms in the world. 

I don't  really care about Dinasour Ray because he came out and attacked me first, comment stands !

1 minute ago, NevadaS&G said:

I don't  really care about Dinasour Ray because he came out and attacked me first, comment stands !

That just shows more of your character to bring someone's mom into an argument. Id be ashamed of myself if I didn't have no more honor and respect than that. 

[Well, I for one thoroughly enjoyed this friendly, good-natured banter. What I have never been able to figure out is why some members allow themselves to become so heavily invested in the outcome with one or two suggesting the OP, who just got here, leave the premises immediately and the thread left behind be in incinerated forthwith.  It's too bad VKurtB chose to take a powder when he did.  He missed something truly invigorating. Kudos to all the contenders! 

1 hour ago, NevadaS&G said:

Dont believe an Army of pissed off Customers believe Maulemall or Alex from PA, gtfo

An army?  There are 25 reviews total on Yelp.  25.  And PCGS has graded over 40 million coins.  That comes out to negative reviews by about .0001% of customers, if all reviews on Yep are negative.  Hell, just on this forum alone I could find more than 25 people who would give them 5 stars.  You're simply wrong Nevada. But that's the beauty of it.  If you don't like them, then you don't have to ever use them again.   But to complain about them here is like going into Burger King and person_without_enough_empathying about the Big Mac.  

PCGS just called asking for a Doctor, Doctor is there a Doctor in your house because 1 out of every 10 coins we get has been Doctored, Dr. are you there ? Why yes Doctor let me introduce you to Doctor Smh

IF what you say is true, why would you ever use them ? Is there definitive proof that this is happening ? What would they have to gain by doing so? You ramble on about all these unproven accusations and so far there has been no evidence provided. I say innocent until proven guilty. Most of the made up reviews on yelp are about customer service anyway. I will congratulate you on spelling Doctor correctly unlike "Dinosour". I would ask what does Smh stand for ? You seem to get upset with any comments that are contrary to your thoughts. I would have thought you would welcome engaging comments as well as valuable input. I would like to say thank you to Hoghead515 for defending the sacred life position of all MOMS. I should also state that by posting here, it is not my intention to antagonize anyone.

You are, by any measure a lucky man.  You were given an unprecedented opportunity to vent your frustration and valve off some pressure, command a wide audience here, put in some dazzling footwork and still emerge unscathed.  Unfortunately, for those demanding proof of this or that, I wish them luck.  There are opinions and there are immutable facts.  Maybe one day they will solve the riddle of those '33 double-eagles; maybe they won't. It's all relative and at best interesting.  Nothing to lose sleep over.

31 minutes ago, bsshog40 said:

One of these days you can grow up and ride a real bike! 

lol Look I don't belong here, This site has Good Information from a host of people Coinbuf, VKurt, Gmarguli, etc, even Maulemall included about Numismatics and Coins. I'm neither a Coin Collector nor a Coin Scholar. I'm a salesman

and businessman. I was pissed because I run a business and PCGS interrupted my bottom line. Any interruptions i will not take dearly too. I guess that is what you guys strive for is Identifying Inspecting, and Pointing out each and every

coin there is.. I also have multiple seller accounts, Coins are not my only thing, I deal in Electronics, and have an Auto Repair shop and I'm an Amateur Tiler,  

Maybe their grading system is set up for you guys and I'm in the wrong, who knows. Regardless I expressed my frustrations and I will now move along. Thanks !

Edited by NevadaS&G

22 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

Maybe their grading system is set up for you guys and I'm in the wrong, who knows. Regardless I expressed my frustrations and I will now move along. Thanks !

Don't hate the player,,, Hate the game..

Business is never personal.

Stick around and learn something.:popcorn: