• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im deleting my PCGS Account and never going back
1 1

359 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MarkFeld said:

Don’t be so harsh. Obviously, the tax preparer should have known before spending any time doing any work, that the fees would be greater than the tax bill. Likewise, a grading company should know before grading the coins, that the value doesn’t merit the cost of grading. The tax documents, coins and payments should have simply been returned to the customers before any work was done. 😉

You are right Mark. And tomorrow I am going to rewrite ALL my maintenance contracts so that there ISN'T a $250.00 min charge for me to get on the roofs .. I'm just going to give all the fuel and insurance and time loading up tools and whatever supplies I bring (now free of charge) And setup time and humping my fat arse up a 40 ft ladder and looking for hours ... Oh and let me pay my help for them too..

Just so I can say sorry you need a new roof..:roflmao:

18 minutes ago, MarkFeld said:

Don’t be so harsh. Obviously, the tax preparer should have known before spending any time doing any work, that the fees would be greater than the tax bill. Likewise, a grading company should know before grading the coins, that the value doesn’t merit the cost of grading. The tax documents, coins and payments should have simply been returned to the customers before any work was done. 😉

E X A C T L Y .

47 minutes ago, MarkFeld said:

Express service is nowhere close to $100. 

EXPRESS shield-38x48.png $10,000 $65

And the grades you expect or hope for, don’t have any bearing on how the coins will grade or their value. I have no doubt that numerous submitters overestimate the value of their coins every day. 

102 with Shipping exactly, quit lying to people.

10 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

102 with Shipping exactly, quit lying to people.

oooooo I have a docters appointment the 17... I'm not going to pay him unless he says I'm a 35 year old man who isn't fat with a farked up liver and Afib...

I get it now Nevada...

I GET IT..:acclaim:

Almost forgot my last comment, I've made the decision to liquidate the Wild Toner. Its being prepped and sent to GC as I have a Zero % chance of Resubmitting this one for an upgrade or nor will I crack this one out considering my circumstances and fallout with PCGS. Look for it at GC for sale in about 30 days. 

Starting bid will be 1,000 USD. You Opportunity for an amazing Toner with a Rainbow is at hand. You can spend your time dealing with the TPG's instead. I can tell MAULEMALL will be very interested in bidding because he doesn't have one! Bye See you later!

40549433_medium (1).jpg

8 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

Almost forgot my last comment, I've made the decision to liquidate the Wild Toner. Its being prepped and sent to GC as I have a Zero % chance of Resubmitting this one for an upgrade or nor will I crack this one out considering my circumstances and fallout with PCGS. Look for it at GC for sale in about 30 days. 

Starting bid will be 1,000 USD. You Opportunity for an amazing Toner with a Rainbow is at hand. You can spend your time dealing with the TPG's instead. I can tell MAULEMALL will be very interested in bidding because he doesn't have one! Bye See you later!

40549433_medium (1).jpg

I wish you good luck. There was a thread about a Toner almost identical to yours about 15 years ago and he was upset when he didn't get the 1.500.00 he imagined he would get for his.. So please make sure you put a reserve on it so we don't have to endure more of this..

To be honest if I wanted a 63 Morgan I'm sure I could find one for 50 ,,60 bucks?

5 minutes ago, gmarguli said:

NGC says MS63 and it's OK. PCGS says MS63 and they are the devil and cheaters because they said MS63. :frustrated:

I knew we were missing a big part of the story, but this plot twist is something I'd expect in a low budget horror movie. 

I also suspect it will not make the $1000 reserve at GC. 

THE CAC SAID IT WAS "OK" AS A 63 IN AN NGC SLAB :roflmao:

Edited by MAULEMALL

6 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

THE CAC SAID IT WAS "OK" AS A 63 IN AN NGC SLAB :roflmao:

It sounds like he thought it would upgrade and when it didn't, PCGS turned out to be the devil. 

I wonder if this is the only coin he submitted to PCGS and the rest were in his head???

17 minutes ago, gmarguli said:

It sounds like he thought it would upgrade and when it didn't, PCGS turned out to be the devil. 

I wonder if this is the only coin he submitted to PCGS and the rest were in his head???

You guys are maroons, the other 9 I delisted as they are not toned and I either cracked out or am in the process, NGC already has 1 of them, the code 94. We will see what they say 

Always jumping to some conclusions, Always pouncing you all need to calm down.

I'll get the 1k, ye of little faith will see.

The price on Ebay is make an Offer and up to my Discretion if I like the offer or not. The Ebay listing disappears in a couple weeks when my GC listing comes up.

I'm tired of babysitting you kids, go do something constructive !

1 hour ago, NevadaS&G said:

I'll get the 1k, ye of little faith will see.

I sincerely hope you do.. People on these boards actually root for each other to do well.

But to be honest you have been caught and exposed as less than honest and you have falsely accused a major player (soon to be a private company) of some seriously shady things..(tsk)

1 hour ago, MAULEMALL said:

I sincerely hope you do.. People on these boards actually root for each other to do well.

But to be honest you have been caught and exposed as less than honest and you have falsely accused a major player (soon to be a private company) of some seriously shady things..(tsk)

This ain't over by a longshot. I sent in a Perfectly good 1889 Morgan and it wasn't graded. I did not rub or alter any surface. The gash is a non factor. NGC will grade it, you will see

8 hours ago, NevadaS&G said:

You guys are maroons

I...can't even.  Orange you glad I didn't call you out on this?  You can yellow all you want, but you really need to do the following first:

1.  Post the email from PCGS

2.  You seem to know better than one of the most trusted TPG out there.  Start your own grading company.

3.  Why are you still complaining about this here and not ATS?  Because much like here, you will be torn to shreds.  And banned.

You don't happen to have a matte finish dime in your collection do you?

9 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

you have been caught and exposed as less than honest and you have falsely accused a major player (soon to be a private company) of some seriously shady things..(tsk)

If that isn't the truth.  Don't know why you come here?  You come because you've been kicked off every other forum and you want the attention this stupid thread gives you.  TROLL!

Edited by Alex in PA.
Spelling