• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V75 deadline

13 posts in this topic

Hi - I believe the deadline for the V75 silver eagles is tomorrow 12/9. I priority mailed mine on 11/30 and it took 8 days to get to you. Since it’s just is now available for pickup for you as of noon today 12/8 but delivered by before 12/9, will I still be able to get the first release label that I requested? Invoice 5924376. Thanks!  -Jacob 

I saw you mentioned you sent in the v75 silver eagle and mentioned the deadline as being 12/9 and your coin being delivered on 12/8. The 12/9 deadline is for the 75th anniversary medal, while the v75 American Silver Eagles deadline was 12/7. The comment above me shows this as well with their screenshot. Hope I'm not being the bearer of bad news but thought you should know.

2 hours ago, BearlyHereBear said:

Yeah, mine was supposed to get there 12/7 but was delayed a day.

Frustrating. My 3 day shipping turned into 7(not even counting Sunday). I expected some delay but not more than double. At the start mine was to arrive on the 4th.

Edited by Jacob Kirchner

Mine is still at the mint, they gave it a tracking number but never actually shipped it and here it is 12/15. I really wanted the 'First Release' designation and I'm really disappointed. I don't mind sending it in the unopened mint packaging. :tonofbricks:(when I actually get it).

Edited by KatradTX

1 hour ago, KatradTX said:

Mine is still at the mint, they gave it a tracking number but never actually shipped it and here it is 12/15. I really wanted the 'First Release' designation and I'm really disappointed. I don't mind sending it in the unopened mint packaging. :tonofbricks:(when I actually get it).

Sorry to hear. Have u made contact with them to know it’s accounted for?

1 hour ago, Jacob Kirchner said:

Sorry to hear. Have u made contact with them to know it’s accounted for?

I've just been waiting, everything has been slow. I just got the Mayflower set yesterday and was getting them ready to submit today and noticed that I missed the cut-off date for the V75, I then went back on my confirmed mint purchase and the shipping notice receipt and noticed that they had only transmitted the tracking number and the coins hadn't moved. I immediately sent an email to the mint to check on it. I haven't heard anything yet.