• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2$ bill fancy cereal number

8 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dusty82 said:

I know this isn't a coin, but does anyone know anything about cereal numbers? And if so is this a rare one?

IMG_20201201_112427.jpg

Just don't eat it. Lol. I couldn't resist. Just joking around with you my friend. Im usually not one those type of people but the correct term for it is "serial" 

Not a fancy number, at least not one that a TPG would recognize or one that would carry a premium.

A nice note in very good condition, worth $2. Post it across the isle at PMG, we like seeing notes over there.:bigsmile:

Here's a link to some of the fancy numbers PMG will recognize. https://www.pmgnotes.com/news/article/5901/Fancy-Serial-Numbers-On-Currency/  

20 hours ago, Dusty82 said:

I know this isn't a coin, but does anyone know anything about cereal numbers?

I am still looking for the cereal :baiting:

Doesn't appear the note is in mint condition.  The number though is interesting enough to have me put it in a sleeve and keep it as a conversation piece. 

23 hours ago, Hoghead515 said:

Just don't eat it. Lol. I couldn't resist. Just joking around with you my friend. Im usually not one those type of people but the correct term for it is "serial" 

Haha!  You stole my line!  Yeah, I don't think it has any extra value, but is definitely a keeper!  Nice find!